Sunday, March 23, 2008

Waterproof Walkie Talkie Watches

Shongul

Songul
Songul in Iraq-born political refugee in Italy -
degree in engineering - a mother of three


(even his poetry - though losing translated and original sense of musicality - it gives voice to feelings of love and melancholy, very similar to what is more she loves his land and his family)


The country lost

E 'useless to continue a frantic search
it is not clear where to look
Look for a precious thing is exhausting
rebounds as a continuous hum
But my body is so precious for being exhausted in the search?
It 'so great a treasure to have put everything upside down in a short time?
's so precious to me dissolve into tears just thinking and I am without words
I seek it yet, but between you and me is an infinite distance
Research is panting like building a puzzle
Why do I seek something that has not price and that is not found in any market
I know what I lost: a country that does not look like it on to another country


Love liar


The lie is not mine I'm afraid to speak your name
not dream of
If you do not meet the end of time
At the time of Justice You


possessed my whole heart I have submitted, and God made me free
You have segregated my mind with the chains of
I knelt in front of you I found you
friend, I found part of
me, a place where I come from and are in the world

Do not give up what they say, and let them say
Because love has united us in his glory

Chi, Who is he that will allow us to move back ...?
Let them say that love is a liar ...


wounded Heart

The places that you abandoned them ... has filled the wound of my heart!
The ghosts of memories will wander in!
Words are powerless, mute - I just do not understand enough ... ..
words ... The stones are finished ...!
Slowly .. life .. set her black veil before my eyes!
The eyelids are filled with tears ...!
A ball of fire - falls in my heart, Burning .. in every direction!
escape ... the streets
Now is the dark side of life that guides me:
Outburst
Cry
I tired!
Exhausted, I say your name in the night and the day
Everywhere I turn, I see my sorrows:
find no escape
And the wound in the heart .... Stay!!

To my love

Salam, a greeting full of peace that will protect
Salam, a greeting addressed to you from my eyes that you see everywhere
Salam, a greeting from my ear that always want to hear your voice
Salam, a greeting from my heart that pants for you
Salam, a greeting from a flower because it also wants to smell you
Salam, a greeting from the sun that you shine with Your light
Salam, a greeting from the moon sees your brilliance
Salam, a greeting from my country always on
flames fueled by my love by my words and my poetry
Salam, a greeting from your lover the long wait has lost his sight and health
and you look like a balm for the eyes and nourishment for his soul


Waiting

I have a strong desire to see you
my eyes are constantly towards the front door but still have not lost the quiet
expect to hear at any moment, the sound of your voice and the sound of your footsteps

The wait is confusing but I hope to see you is unshaken Expectation
me breaks me down but not
Waiting annihilates me but they are full of vitality
Waiting destroys me but integrates

But who is it for the My expectation and who await me?

You have arrived: the sudden stillness of everything but my love
Today and tomorrow we're together?
Today we are happy and tomorrow?
Our lives will return to divide and remain only a memory of words, caresses, kisses ...
But what are your memories without a heartbeat?

0 comments:

Post a Comment