Thursday, March 27, 2008

Heart Gold English Freeze Patch

Mariarosa

Mariarosa

(born and lives in Bologna. Prof.le worked as educator and teacher in the area of \u200b\u200bsocial disadvantage children and adults, disability and immigration field for 20 years. He worked in the editorial staff of "Radio City 103" before and one of the founders of "Cape Town", then from 1985 to 1989. He has published several short stories for the magazine "Perap" editions "Flaccovio in Palermo, for the magazine" Thunderstorms "editions" Sinergon "in Bologna, for the magazine" stub "- Modena - of Nadia Cavalera and Edoardo Sanguineti, on "Land of Fire" by Carmine Lubrano - Naples. He participated as one of the authors / narrators of neoavanguardia at the conference "63-93, thirty years of literary history in Italy" promoted by the prof. Renato Barilli. E 'ranked among the young authors in the text of neoavanguardia "third wave, the new movement in Italy to write" the Sinergon, Bettini - Di Marco. It deals with texts and scripts of the shows of "happy socks with holes" - the company of puppets Annassim)


Copio time

A bitter love for nothing loved is always reinforces

Intoxicating minds with wonder and light The trail caress
tears of uncultivated
Falling leaves every drop of passion aware

Essence Of love loving
forgiven me for the test and gives gifts to delight the eyes as

Listen to the meat that I sing to you the countless times

What have I To always wanted

Look with me elsewhere
In the other hand
In another place held out
You and I and the earth and water
You and I You and I fallow

light and air You and I
short wave clouds over the mountains and me and me on
lost heaps of wild
words Me and you, above all, above all
You and I You and I
anywhere
and me everywhere,
everywhere and me to nowhere but in our time

In our one body and noticed
Wild
I kiss you in a sunny
Comparison of minds

sprouted seed themselves in a surprising plot
If ever But still sweet bitter

Endless

0 comments:

Post a Comment