Sunday, March 23, 2008

Snowmobile Salvage.canada

Viviane

IDENTITY 'CULTURAL CHALLENGE

My name is Viviane, I am a student from Cameroon in Italy.
I intend to present to some extent the inconsistencies we have in our civilization.
In fact, I'd like to describe the childhood memories that I spent in Africa with other children or the way you characterized our childhood. In the meantime, will not fail to highlight the problem of search for identity. Identity
formal relationship with the childhood and 'imigrazione. This analysis is essentially based on the analogy of the behavior of two different worlds, namely Africa and Europe also want to reflect on the contradiction between modernism and traditionalism.

Childhood is the period for determining the future of every human being. This idea is not unanimous, but I think it is the manner in which we have spent his childhood
that is essential in building our character and in part of our future identity. Childhood is the time when the child comes into contact with the external environment, the culture of his people, and becomes a morality.
In Africa there are children who pay the price too high for their age. Parents are often absent, irresponsible, poor, lost between tradition and its teachings to the effects of modernism. There are children who are abused by relatives from whom they go to live. At times, some do not go to school and sit in the streets to admire their peers who see it as lucky. Personally I was very lucky because my mother wanted the children educated at home and so we were able to study all
. The parents in Africa are disturbed by new technology and modernism in relation to socio-cultural and traditional villages of different origin.
From this jumping off a sense of loss of identity. Parents steering a middle course between the waters of, traditional teaching (very old, despite some of its advantages) and the modernism that takes for example, that parents make a number of children appropriate to their economic means.
Today I feel instead of those parents with children who become adults are doing everything to awaken their past that make use of positive and negative consequences produced by the manner in which they spent their childhood.
If you have been abused, spoiled, orphaned, hungry, set out to find an inner peace to ease suffering. I
since I left my country I live now pursued by memories, nostalgia and now my life is made of questions of fear as if I were born yesterday. They are separated and my mind is in dichotomy. I find myself lost between the waters of my old habits and new African to learn and to be taken by force. I'm always in doubt and in the search for inner peace and facing multiple choices.
I could not deny the fact that maybe I'm in the same clothes with their parents unbalanced between African customs and traditions of Western culture. Ia
my life is made of analogy. Together we must relate the problems arising from 'acculturation, loss of habits, management of the memories and the search for meaning.
The new meaning of life that we must choose.

Bologna, March 1, 2006 there

0 comments:

Post a Comment