Sunday, March 23, 2008

Can You Make Brownies Without Vanilla

Fathia

NTERVENTO PARTY UNITY 'peoples to CASALECCHIO Di Reno - BOLOGNA read Alessandra - member and press office Annassim

Sunday, 07/02/2006

We belong to the "Annassim" native and migrant women from both shores of the Mediterranean, which has as its objectives the not social exclusion of immigrant women and the search for common origins to create a situation conducive to peaceful coexistence in the recognition and respect for different identities and cultures
thank the organizers of this party "unity of peoples" for inviting us.
In our association there are many Arab women: Egyptian Moroccan Tunisian Palestinians and it is the unfortunate land of these sisters, we want to dedicate this speech.

In recent days, the situation in Palestine is much worse
a dramatic situation for about a year and a half million people, now increasingly forced to live without water, electricity and basic necessities.

Hermetically sealed by the presence of tanks, roads and bridges destroyed, the ghetto of Gaza is forced to hunger, thirst, fear and darkness.
A humanitarian catastrophe has been defined as the United Nations, which is taking the international community's indifference and misinformation in the media.

All the attention is focused on Israeli soldier PRISONER OF PALESTINIANS and no mention of President Abu Mazen and the Hamas government that have distanced themselves from this kidnapping, demanded the release of the soldier and ordered the police to release him.

Israel responded with the seizure of an entire people, the arrest of members of the government and parliament to launch missiles into Gaza, ridiculing the Palestinian institutions that were trying hard to recover credibiltà after Arafat's death and is trying the genocide of a people. We

native and migrant women's ANNASSIM We are distressed that this catastrophe is consuming without the right education, constructive stance of the international community.
In Italy, the attention politics and the media is extremely weak
therefore we appeal to the Italian Government, to all the peace movements, the international community to initiate concrete steps for peace in that tormented land, in recognition of the existence of two states, two peoples.

Fatiha, President of our association, read the first hour of his verses in Arabic and then in Italian, as an omen for a free Palestine

Fatiha Morchid

40 years, born in Casablanca - where he graduated in-law
eight years living in Italy with her husband and two children. Founder and President of ACE. ANNASSIM NE: NATIVE WOMEN MIGRANTS AND THE TWO SIDES OF THE MEDITERRANEAN


Palestinian prisoner

They asked me my name I said
- PALESTINE PRISONER
They asked me: - what is your fault?
I responded - demanding the dignity of the lost land
They asked me, how is your prison?
I said - an iron cage-
They asked me who your captors?
I answered-even cruel people with nature and animals
They asked me - what is your feeling?
I said-what else besides my deep sorrow?
They asked me - what are your wishes?
I responded - to be free
They asked me - what is your date of birth?
-born when I said I will be free from the chains
I have re-called - what is your date of birth?
I said - born when my whole body will be free from the chains

0 comments:

Post a Comment