Friday, December 11, 2009

Funeral Flowers For Brother In Low Fotos

So I is not ever good at all?

Lately, as an old and so old that I do not complain. Robert Smith singing "I want to be old, but perhaps not the best to see how things develop in this city in general and in particular, that shit is just to define, where everything is commerce and a few, very few, are interested anything other than making money.

And 'one of the most empty of Italy? When I was young, if not small, there was no possibility of live music anywhere and just really interested in this, there were no other neroenonsolo e. ... Then came MTV, came the "'Merican" and have also made it clear to Caserta, consequently, that the music You can attract people and therefore make money. Over time, in no time now in this city, which is still shit, you can find almost from Thursday to Sunday for a place to play live. The ultimate expression of this city is the Palace vanitelliana that as we are told is one of the most visited monuments in Italy, but via Mazzini (aka Road trading / rub), which in fact is more accurate and clean the palace.

I would like to see the casertamusica pages a few years ago and compare the number of concerts that were made per hour with the current number. Perfect you say, so what are you complaining about, "To you, do you like to music or 'or smoke?

I complain of the trade itself, the misuse of music which it is put on both sides: from those who promote and those who consume . The music is not a product, I want to say this to myself for the umpteenth time, and not as product is not incorporated in the economic sector, or not done and not have to do with music nutshell. POINT

PS

This thing I've written a little 'time ago and yet in general agree with myself (unsurprisingly), although in some cases I would have something to say about my own words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment