Friday, October 16, 2009

Where Can I Buy Neat Idea Cubes?

Frigolandia What was that? Useless

last year after reading the book by Vincenzo Sparagna (Frigidaire), I finally learned what he represented his magazine and others that have swirled around her. I found that La Repubblica on Monday did not go out (as is the fact newspaper today) and Monday that the republic was born as a satirical paper, then saw the true Republic to make cash. I learned that there was satire in Italy until the late 80's and that there is nothing now. Now there are "offended" for much less, a phenomenon to me absurd time passes and public morals generally accepts multiple behaviors once considered "inappropriate." Catholic bigot in Italian and the reverse is true, almost. We accept foul language, and then the words we now hear every day from television: fuck, ass, boobs, cock s, rubbish, Paraculo / Paraculo. But if a program is broadcast as "Cosi fan tutte" and Marcuzzi plays to a blowjob to a sausage, well, that's not good and you have to move the program in the late evening, you can not refer explicitly to sex just talk about it.

I started this post for another reason, not to mention satire or what's left of it, it tantomento to talk about morals, but only because I am sorry that a place like Frigolandia , I've never visited, is to close their doors. Go to his site and discover for yourself why a place so fantastic (letteralemnte) should not close. Write as I have done a letter to the mayor of Giano dell 'Umbria and ask to facilitate the existence of Frigolandia. Below is what I wrote, try not harmful.

Subject: Do not "evicted" Frigolandia!

the mayor Paolo Morbidoni of Umbria Giano, Vincenzo

Sparagna is a of the last to have the historical memory of
what has been a cultural magazine tout-court,
recognized and appreciated around the world.
Frigolandia could become a museum to remember the great artists
Italian (all those who worked on Frigidaire fact). Andrea Pazienza
On exhibitions are organized throughout Italy and so on
Tanino Liberatore, Stefano Tamburini and many others.
I wish I had the opportunity to visit Frigolandia, please do not close it.
Thanks.

The address of the mayor is paolomorbidoni@tin.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment