Saturday, June 27, 2009

What Does Adderall Do To Your Skin

new dream - Style decrepit

Yesterday evening I attended a paradoxical, at times almost surreal, and little or indeed for nothing exciting. Concert punk-oi!-Hardcore and so on and so forth. I grew up with the Sex Pistols I listened every day for months, maybe years Bollock ... and nevermind the Buzzcocks (among others). But even when I was 16-17 years old and stale punk, let alone today. One of the first times that I carried around my guitar (I had exactly 16 years), a gentleman stopped me on the 50in all excited that I had a guitar strap, "Oh you play, beautiful! What music do you do?". Me and my friend almost torn us shrink in a response like, "Well, rock ...". The entusiamsmo of 50 years old died suddenly and we almost called out, laughing up his sleeve: "Oh wow, new stuff!" and walked away.
I've had serious problems (other than existential) to answer the question about music genre "practiced" just recently I decided that sound "directional tonal punk" in the sense that we come from or reminiscences punk but when we play the songs more structured try to take indefinite directions and allow ourselves to deliver the agreements and the melody that is created (hence tone).
back last night at the New Dream I saw boys aged 16 to 20 years with ridges, hair cut and colored in the most "strange". But pork GOD this thing is stale, it stinks more than I Uttaro, punk was a forward momentum to break old habits and morality, to destroy all the old fashions, a nihilistic impulse, a fucking bomb exploded and as such a phenomenon atomic (in the sense of the term Democritean). Can like punk, it can be all things to you, but fuck out of the house with a colorful ridge and going to yell and speak ill of anarchy in 2009 is perhaps too anachronistic, the last night he knew of costume party, a bit 'as when you go to concerts from Depeche Mode or The Cure.
This is not to destroy or diminish the work and the passion that drives people like Mamo, you make a deck to be able to organize things. This is my "complaint" is motivated by the fact that there is nothing, I go back to the speech of all time, broadening the get free, there are no movements to ride no more ideas aggregation because you do not believe in anything, except as in these cases to ideas absorbed chewed and spit out by the company. Punk for me was not a freak, it was not a simple fashion that did enrich someone, especially the labels, it was much more. People like Rhys Chatham, who made loud music (that is written on a staff ahahaha) is also and above all be inspired by the likes of the Ramones. The fact is that when something new is ok, but then just needs to be changed continuously. "I'm a changeling, see me change" someone sang.


PS Maybe I'll take a peak too bad because without those guys I was like the New Dream, took from singing and shouting the word anarchy ... But what a drag

0 comments:

Post a Comment