Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mitsubishi Tv No Sound Hdmi

Moments of happiness negligible Scopone

Rubamazzo, Trump and scale 40. Even as a child playing cards meant for me to play with grandparents, cousins, uncles, these three games. On Christmas day, often from the maternal uncles, had dedicated a good part of the afternoon in front of the fireplace, the tournament in four of scale 40. Difficult to win. Hardly the fate rewarded me with the 3 red.
Last night, dinner at a friend's house lands in Calabria, after a re-interpretation of 'hamburger made in Calabria and in key pieces of buffalo mozzarella, the scopone science. But I can not play. I've never played a broom ...
What then is different from scopone broom, the latter more "up and strategy."
I explain the broom. We play and we take it slowly taste.
scopone I explain it. And it opens up a world, repressed for years and rubamazzo trump. 10 cards in hand, anxious to begin to show before and do not have the right card for your opponent to sweep immediately, do not forget the cards and those in the hands of opponents, 7 of those who have money?
invite me again tonight I hope. For the chops in the oven. And for the game after dinner scopone. I lost one point. In the worst way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment