Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dryness Before Implantation

Direct Messages

Today, unlike usual, I write "live". Ie not prepare my post in a Word file and then published at a later time. I started to write well without knowing what to talk about and having sailed a bit 'over the network in this gloomy and home Sunday in November. One Sunday afternoon when I was safely at home, after running this morning in the rain mixed with snow, after having lunch with my wife, my son and his girlfriend watching the game in Inter tv. They are more or less than seven in the evening and I'm here at the computer. I saw a little 'statistics of my blog, and even with modest numbers, I noticed with pleasure that someone keep reading. Someone who is definitely interested in politics and it is curious to know how I feel. I thank those "someone" for your attention and I feel impelled to write a bit 'more often. At least I intend to do it, but I do not know if I'll keep my word. This year, I wrote very little.
In a couple of weeks we will know if this government be able to gain confidence. In a couple of weeks we will know whether you will be completely consumed the betrayal of Fine & C. It 's a dark period, the policy offers only a bad example.
few days ago I saw on TV the screening program casually Gad Lerner "The Infidel", devoted to the diaries of Mussolini. There was discussion about the authenticity of these diaries, discovered (or rediscovered) and data printed by Dell'Utri. There were the usual representatives of the partisans who said the same things and anti-fascist outrage A representative of Casa Pound who said he felt a fascist of the third millennium. Gad Lerner that there was outrage at the House of Representative Pound especially for a sentence of which more or less began: "If Italy had won the war ..." . Gad claimed that he, jew, if Italy had won the war of the fascists, would not have been able to be there to conduct a television broadcast. Also during the transmission is also said that newspapers and TV, when they publish or broadcast something on the leader, respectively sell thousands of copies in more and increase the audience. Not obvious due to the fact that there is a huge number of fans but apparently due Mussolini the charm and grandeur, for better or for worse, the "greatest statesman of the century" (true, Fini?).
's nearly eleven o'clock at night. Today was the day that he expected the new release of confidential documents of American diplomacy on the part of the site Wikileaks. For a change, given the early sites of newspapers and news from the U.S. point to a footnote that refers to "wild parties of Berlusconi." But I do not want to talk about Wikileaks, which the new revelations will discover the real impact internationally in the coming days. And do not even want to take care of the sinful life of the Italian prime minister. I started my "live" with the idea of \u200b\u200bwriting project. Taking writing after a break of several hours, I lost the momentum. Today I am strangely calm. It happens rarely. I could continue to talk about politics for a bit angry '. Not worth it. At least tonight.
Attila

0 comments:

Post a Comment