Friday, August 20, 2010

Stripped Fuselage Piper Azteca

Maybe Why thank

may thank him. Maybe.
Unless this is just one of the good intentions summer (when it is a bit 'more relaxed and less involved in work) of the type "to return from vacation, I'll put on a diet" or "I will enroll in the gym" or even "I will start an English course, in these days of August is growing in me the desire to return to active politics. And today, I say and write that will take up in September to attend the ex-circle of An in Pavia, will take up contacts with friends and Crovace Nola, I will try to be helpful to the cause of the PDL. A cause more than ever mined in by a bunch of traitors who refer to him that perhaps virtually thank. And if you thank him, it will be because his behavior and his ouster from the PDL will be revealed to me the fuse of a renewed political passion. September is upon us. Soon I'll find out today if only deluded myself.
& & & ta
Felt is really proving a tough nut to Fini. Continue to pound with the investigation and the unanswered questions on the now famous house in Monaco. Not by the merits of the case. The Fini's fool is obvious. I too am among those who have joined the campaign launched by The Journal for dismissing him. I doubt that Fini is convinced to take a step that, if nothing else, could restore a minimum of dignity. If it did, we would certainly be a lot to thank him. Attila

0 comments:

Post a Comment