Monday, July 5, 2010

Specialized Crossroads Identification

Maturity, foibe , on Italy's political malfeasance

finally to maturity on a theme Foibe. I was pleased. In the past I would have cheered. I cried all my satisfaction at the victory of a historic battle of the Italian right. The Communist victory of truth over falsehood. The victory of truth sull'omertoso Silence of the republic against fascism. At other times I rejoiced, I would have celebrated with friends that there are no more. First of all, Peter Lombardi. At other times. Today in the juncture of my total disengagement policy, despite the satisfaction, I can not feel enthusiasm. It 's a strange political season that we are going through. I remember in the past and suggested that he almost called for an authoritarian turn by Berlusconi. It certainly can not say that this happened. But I feel that the power of our Prime Minister has increased dramatically and that is increasing its influence in different areas of our society. Some might argue with that sarcasm is just a really great discovery. Someone else might argue that only people with "bright" as the so-called Finian the power of the prime minister can not expand. The latter I would be so impolite as to meet and then avoid it. Whichever way you think, politics and passion in our country now are antithetical concepts. Business, private interests, pettiness, power struggles, big and small stories of everyday dishonesty: this Italian's policy. The few exceptions
admirable and likely to remain mired in the chaos of moral disintegration. The show offered recently by the PDL as a whole, the judiciary and the appearances of the left and the last communist trade union in Europe is really bleak. And thank goodness, after all, the government and Tremonti were able to monitor the economic situation! Faced with a policy that no longer knows the principles and ideals, but that does not offer examples havoc, as you can still inspire a theme for the Foibe?
"Ghe I think," said Berlusconi. Sperem! Attila

0 comments:

Post a Comment