Thursday, February 18, 2010

Kates's Playground Christmas

What shall I do? On

I decided to permanently close my political experience in Voghera. I am close to the decision to permanently close my political activity in general. Why? After all, the policy has been my lifeline during a difficult time of my life. A time when I went into crisis because it seemed to cancel the job, wasting all my physical resources and only for the psychic work. For over ten years I have been in politics, alternating with passion and commitment, as is normal, satisfactions and disappointments. Now, on the threshold of fifty years, I find myself in the midst of an emptiness that is returned to be dominated mainly by the work. Sure, it's far the feeling of a time that made me fall in politics, however, with my usual ups and downs, I already feel I'm missing something.
I have not joined the PDL. Continue to invite me to meetings and events. Especially during this election campaign. The last call was for a demonstration in Pavia Gasparri, Nola and weighed, was nominated to the Regional in Lombardy.
do not know him well, but in all honesty, I must say that I never liked weighted. A question of skin. I did not go. Regardless of my lack of sympathy for weighted. I would not have participated comunque.Vabbè, nothing. Who cares.
But I get nervous and I ask myself when I retire, what will I do? A passion which I shall deal? It can also be the first to die, but if it were not for me to be a big problem. Oh, yes. The policy for me it represented a sort of investment for the future. The ability to stay active and engaged older people too. Today I'm losing this chance and it worries me. I object to myself that also write (More rarely) on my blog this means in some way to do politics. It 's true, but the policy made in this way is a policy to be marginalized, and sometimes interact with a few faithful readers, but in practice it is as if you were talking to yourself, nothing more. And then more often touches me the idea to do away with the blog. So what do you want? You're just a victim of your self-exclusion. Who is the cause of his ill ...! Right.
The truth is that politics does not amuse me more and I'm passionate about (I've written several times). The truth is that I am an insatiable. The truth is that I have not been able to really assert myself in politics. Entrenched in the My useless "purity", the slave of 'fairness' and the rejection of the concept of "personal interest". Idealist now an orphan of his ideals. I've always been so. Am really proud of but I do not boast. Because people like me are usually losers. Attila

0 comments:

Post a Comment