Monday, January 4, 2010

How To Convert Coax To Computer Monitor

New Year

During the days of Christmas holidays spent at home without wanting to do anything, I reread my blog here and there, with which cohabit the past three years.
honestly say I do not know if my production is satisfactory to me or who reads me. Do not deny anything I wrote, aware that he had always done with absolute sincerity. I regret a little bit of my frequent outbursts personally. I'm not surprised some of the contradictions and changes of direction. I do not regret at all that it has repeatedly attacked the ex-leader of my former party. In general, self-criticism that could be a bit of me is 'repetitive and a bit' too much of the past. A new year and old blog. I wonder if I can express myself with more originality and less redundancy. I wonder if I can get rid of the ballast of my past. I do not make resolutions. I hate resolutions. I just think that I will continue as always to write only when I feel like, with spontaneously and without fear.
Attila

0 comments:

Post a Comment