Monday, November 16, 2009

Gallery Tattoo Mengenital

* The mayor responds

Let me explain briefly, and those who wrote to me with grace, both to those who have tried summarily as Beelzebub, the reasons for our action against this Frigolandia.

With a premise though.

If there is a person of this sorry situation is myself, who initially gave us his face and something more (including the famous 100 € per passport) to enable the realization of this project.

After just four years I do not think that I suddenly went crazy, much less seduced by "alleged shameful and speculative interests" that someone tends to believe the real reasons of the "eviction".
I invite you also to come to Janus, a little 'pre-mobilization group.

to come and see for yourself if this' Socratic imagery, peace and culture open to all "- and like everyone, including myself, we wanted it to be - and this is actually above is perceived as such.

probably receive the vast majority of citizens of Janus (an indirect confirmation comes from the fact that only 2 in 3500 Gianesi people have signed up to present the petition in support of Frigolandia) the same impression and that is that Frigolandia, rather than an opportunity , is actually a "foreign body", and even closed a bit 'gray, in spite of the colorful letters that greet you at the entrance.

Like other data that seem improbable are brought to the investigation of alleged vitality of the structure, the numbers of admissions (more than 5000 in less than 4 years, or More than a thousand people a year?) and investment to "tens and tens of thousands of euro", which clash with a structure that appears half-empty for many months a year.

Also because this whole movement in a weigh of 100 inhabitants which is the capital would have noticed (I think) and some surrounding accommodation would have also benefited.

But I will not continue in this kind of argument, because the real point is another: it was rejected the true promise, which is also the premise of this whole affair. That

to bring to life the colony as a cultural center that would bring vitality and shine to a small town in Umbria, like Janus, who suffers, like many small mountain villages, a slow but steady depletion of vital energy. Today

Frigolandia - view from Janus - is a "non".

buildings almost exclusively used as editors of the magazine and as a country of Sparagna (really needed the colony to carry out these activities?), Plus not even pay the rent and failed to meet many points of the Convention

I believe that some problems in more than what they say and there may be doubt of the enterprise ...

Also because curiously, because of this unilateral reconstruction that circulates the web I have to go for a fascist, illiberal extinguisher to the flames of culture, while Janus everything here in the center calls me a communist. I
democratic quotation marks (as defined Sparagna me) I have democratically accepted and defended as long as possible.
I did even in the Municipal Council, one of the many threads devoted to this issue.

Then, slowly, revealed the many contradictions of Frigolandia:
Park (public) always open, but in fact forbidden to ordinary mortals;
The museum can be visited freely, but do not know at what time and on which days;
Cultural yes, but only in respect of income from which (obviously) not available; Abuse
building, but "small", so-okay - we are in Italy;
National Events made on the spot almost nobody, except the first press conference Scalzone, which cost me half a Government crisis, questions in the City Council in the Regional Council and the National Parliament, 1500 signatures (on just over 3500 inhabitants) v Administration and the banishing of Frigolandia, the charge to be signed filoterrorista ... All
"details", at least in the design world Sparagna, as it has always been incomprehensible to a declassified reaction a little provincial village, ride the fascist right. (From the series "never a doubt")
And this idea, a bit annoying, since we are so small we can not understand is resurfaced meeting we had with the lawyers a few weeks ago (recovery - in other forms - even in the editorial of Oct. 6, which states that "art and thought can not adapt to the popular mood, in addition to a small town of only 3000 inhabitants. ")
All this adds (and I stress is added) the procedure for eviction that is not at all unusual but perfectly normal, after two years of non-payment of rent and reminder letters, and this validated by a judge (it will probably crash a judge right?)

Sparagna That is an important part of the culture of this country is fine by me, but that does not authorize anyone to claim the respect of rules. legibus solutus also because it reminds me of other characters of our time ...
I say this with great regret.
I'm 39 years old, I the Mayor for an inexplicable (these days) passion, I was the first promoter of Frigolandia because I believed, as many in the extraordinary power of a project that has remained largely on paper. Today I find myself managing a lawsuit, I never wanted to, and pass through a heat sink

of wealth and culture when they are fully aware that culture and beauty this country has great need. But - I add - even of loyalty and sincerity.

pity that all this fervor by Sparagna to defend Frigolandia I have not found when it came to defending against attacks by the Mayor of Janus over the world, after the case "Scalzone.

Since then, only very quiet, until the eviction.



Sincerely, Paul



Morbidoni

0 comments:

Post a Comment